We are a specialized department of PND Futura which deals with pre-printing preparation and organizing the technical side of packaging portfolios. We have been improving in this field since 1991, working with local companies and international corporations.
We specialize in projects for the FMCG, pharmaceutical, cosmetic, and industrial sectors. Thanks to our skills, the whole process, from composition to preparation of proofs, is done within our agency. Thus we can ensure the security of data and the reliability of the color effects.
- development of new art and modification of existing art
- conversion of art between various forms and formats
- development of art based on existing layout and identity book
- composition, language modifications, proof-reading
- verification and package net design
- adapting projects to different printing techniques (flexo, roto, offset)
- preparation of final files according to printer requirements
- preparation of proofs on foil, foil paper, specialty papers
- verification of Ugra / FOGRA standards, guaranteeing predictable printing results
- full Pantone support and unlimited number of special colors
- confirming conformance with the accepted proof
Consistent proven methodology, wide technical knowledge, and knowledge of the specifics of your project. Continual contact with an account manager coordinating all work done for our clients.
All necessary data are stored in our database and are available at any time for us and our clients (also online).
A modern digital proofer (EPSON STYLUS PRO WT 7900), powerful Apple graphics stations, and many other essential devices – our extended team of specialists doesn’t need to use the services of outside companies, which affects project quality and time to completion.
Best practices, improvement in information flow, reduction of the number of sub-contractors – all this affects the economics of prepress processes in your business.